Our Mill Members receive access to oodles of limited edition specials, early access to new products, a lifetime 10% discount and a goodie bag.
The John Arbon Textiles MILL MEMBERSHIP offers the following:
- 10% off any purchase made through our website, over the phone or by post.
- 10% off any purchase made at any show or event.
- News and the opportunity to purchase certain new products via a special page (the Secret Members Page) on our website, in advance of them being made widely available, plus special limited edition and one-off runs.
- A goodie bag including a copy of the Annual when they join.
It is a great gift either for yourself or a loved one. So, here is how to become a John Arbon Textiles MILL MEMBER:
- The Mill Membership cost is a one-off payment for life (plus shipping). For this the Member will be issued a Membership Card (a metal needle gauge with your individual Mill Member number on the back) and a choice of one of 2 free packages.
- Once you have purchased your Mill Membership via the website you will receive a confirmation and further details via email, followed by your selected Mill Membership package.
- Please be aware that after purchasing a Mill Membership it may take 48 hours for it to be activated. So access to your 10% discount and the Secret Members Page may be delayed for 48 hours. You will be sent an email confirming your Mill Membership activation.
There are 2 Mill Membership packages to choose from, the one selected will be sent out as a free gift to each new Mill Member:
- KNIT … a 100g skein or 2 x 50g skeins of yarn, a 25g mini skein, your pick of either Annual, 2 button badges, along with your Mill Membership card in a John Arbon Textiles project bag.
- SPIN … a 200g bag of fibre tops, a 25g mini skein, your pick of either Annual, 2 button badges, along with your Mill Membership card in a John Arbon Textiles project bag.
Rightio, these are all the details about our John Arbon Textiles Mill Membership, but if you have any queries or would like any more info simply phone or email.