Mouche the Bear Kit by Cinthia Vallet
We now offer handy kits for this pattern. All kits include enough yarn to make sweet little Mouche, as well as his clothes, some stuffing, along with a limited edition button badge and a fab project bag to keep her safe. Happy knitting!
The Mouche Bear kit is designed by the very talented, Cinthia Vallet of From Cinthia, a fab indie designer, who specialises in bringing these beautiful little creatures to life. The Mouche pattern, as well as his other animal friends are available in Cinthia’s book, ‘Mouche and Friends’, published by Laine Publishing. You can find the book here. You can also find kits for Mouche’s friend, Hazel the squirrel on our website, here.
This kit contains both the yarn and stuffing you need to make Mouche, but please be aware that this kit does not include the pattern.
John Arbon Textiles Knit by Numbers 4ply
- All kits contain 2 x KBN115 4ply mini, for the body
- 40g broken tops for stuffing
- Yarn for PJs – Pink and Green (1 x KBN59 and KBN79 4ply) / Burgundy and Mustard (1 x KBN110 and KBN75 4ply) / Copper and Grey (1 x KBN06 and KBN118 4ply)
- Yarn for Dungas – 1 x mini skein in KBN124 4 ply (denim) or KBN118 4ply (copper)
Please note, eyes and the pattern are not included.
Mouche has a big heart, with a lot of extra room for love and friendship. Except for the three lonely sleepy winter months that he relishes each year, he is the happiest bear when surrounded by his friends. He’s very jolly, chatty and always up for a party! Mouche is worked fully seamlessly, all in one piece.
Needles and Notions
- 6 mm dark-brown safety eyes
- US 0 – 2.0 mm / US 2 – 2.75 mm
- 2 – 9 small buttons for PJs and Dungas