Hazel the Squirrel Kit by Cinthia Vallet
We now offer handy kits for this pattern. All kits include enough yarn to make sweet little Hazel, as well as her clothes, some stuffing, along with a limited edition button badge and a fab project bag to keep her safe. Happy knitting!
The Hazel Squirrel kit is designed by the very talented, Cinthia Vallet of From Cinthia, a fab indie designer, who specialises in bringing these beautiful little creatures to life. The Hazel pattern, as well as her other animal friends are available in Cinthia’s book, ‘Mouche and Friends’, published by Laine Publishing, which we also stock! You can find the book here. You can also find kits for Hazel’s friend, Mouche the bear on our website, here.
This kit contains both the yarn and stuffing you need to make Hazel, but please be aware that this kit does not include the pattern.
- All kits contain 2 x Galleta Guitar Yarnadelic Sport mini, and 1 x Pink Moon Yarnadelic Sport mini for the body
- 30g broken tops for stuffing
- Yarn for dress – 2 options, Original Pink (uses Pink Moon for body and 1 x Ordinary Joe Yarnadelic Sport mini), or Mill version Turquoise (KBN39 and KBN42 minis).
Please note that eyes, embroidery thread for nose and the pattern are not included.
Hazel is a dancer, always and everywhere. She does not walk, she does not run, she does not climb — she dances! Her dream is to dance in a ballet company one day. Hazel is worked fully seamlessly, all in one piece.
Needles and Notions
- 6 mm dark-brown safety eyes
- 4 x 8 mm buttons to fasten the dress
- US 0 – 2.0 mm