The Annual (issue two)
£6.00 per copy
Issue Two of our Annual offers you a glimpse into the wondrous woolly world of John Arbon Textiles. Its pages include some gems – insights into how our Mill is run, some brilliant articles by the Mill founder, John, puzzles by the splendid Katie Green and oodles of info on our scrumptious Yarn & Tops ranges…
Plus you will find four exclusive patterns designed specifically for our Yarns by Fay, Sonja, Francesca and Emily. Each pattern gives two different yarn options – to show the versatility of each design. Each pattern is named after a beloved local beauty spot here in North Devon.
The Annual (issue two) features the following content:
- Broad Oak Hill Cowl – designed by Fay Dashper-Hughes
- Foreland Point Shawl – designed by Francesca Hughes
- Oare Water Jumper – designed by Emily K Williams
- Wildner Top Socks – designed by Sonja Bargielowska
- Glorious illustrations by Katie Green
- Articles, puzzles and behind the scenes glimpses of the Mill by John and the Mill Folk
Plus all the helpful product content in our catalogues of old.
This product is currently out of stock, if you'd like to be notified when it is back in stock please enter your email address below:
This product is currently out of stock